This Website is not a substitute for personal professional medical advice.
The Stretch for Life program is not a substitute for proper medical diagnosis.
“As a general disclaimer the Stretch for Life program is not a substitute for proper medical diagnosis. If you have any concerns about your medical condition it is important you contact your registered medical practitioner for medical advice before you undertake this or any parts of this Stretch for Life Program.”
Tim Judd – Founder of Stretch for Life
Legal Disclaimer & Online Service Agreement
Its important to remember this Website is not a substitute for personal professional medical advice. By using this Website, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions below, which are intended to be fully effective and binding between this Website/BPL and its users http://www.stretchforlife.co.nz and http://www.stretchforlife.com (“this Website”) is an online stretching program produced by Bakman Productions Ltd (BPL). The information on this website is provided free to you subject to your agreement with all of the terms and conditions offered below.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using this Website.
- Any assistance you may receive using any our website’s interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.Nothing in this disclaimer will: limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit or exclude any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; limit or exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- This Website and BPL do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or correctness, timeliness, or usefulness of any opinions, advice, services, merchandise or other information provided through the service or on the Internet generally and neither will this Website nor BPL be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon the information provided through this Website.
- This Website and BPL do not independently verify the information available through this Website. Information on this Website is general in nature and intended as an educational aid. It is provided on a best endeavours basis by an experienced Osteopath.
- In no event shall this Website nor BPL be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties, or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to this service, or sites accessed through this service, and/or content or information provided herein.
- Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the service is to stop using the service. You also understand that this Agreement is entered into and performed in the Sovereign State of New Zealand, and is governed by and shall be construed in all respects under the laws of New Zealand, exclusive of its choice of law or conflict of laws provisions.
- In any claim or action directly or indirectly arising under this Agreement or related to this Website, each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the High Court of New Zealand and each party waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such court.
- If any of the provisions of this Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction not to be enforceable, then such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to its subject matter. It may not be modified except as described elsewhere in this Agreement.Anything in the Website inconsistent with or conflicting with the terms of this Agreement is superseded by the terms of this Agreement.
- The materials on this Website are copyrighted and may be downloaded and/or reprinted unaltered for personal use only save that practising osteopaths may reprint or use the material unaltered for their patients if they wish.
- Otherwise, permission to reprint or electronically reproduce any document or graphic in whole or in part for any reason is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from the respective copyright holder(s).
- Neither this Website nor BPL can and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from this Website will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
- You as user are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this Website for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- Neither this Website nor BPL assume any responsibility or risk for your use of this Website.
- This Website contains links to other Internet Sites. These have been chosen on a best endeavours basis for your assistance.
- Neither this Website nor BPL take any responsibility whatsoever or accept any liability for the information contained on them.
If you are using our services in your personal capacity and the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 is applicable then the exclusions of liability set out above to the extent that they are prohibited by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 do not apply to you.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH OR TREATMENT OR WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION – CONTACT YOUR OSTEOPATH OR DOCTOR. ALWAYS SEE YOUR DOCTOR OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROFESSIONAL BEFORE STARTING OR CHANGING ANY TREATMENT.
INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS DESIGNED AND INTENDED TO AID PAYING USERS OF THE STRETCH FOR LIFE PROGRAM.
When you use this Website, you understand that:
This Website and BPL do not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet, including this Website, in any way.
To the Fullest extent permitted by law, BPL DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, regarding any information or other material displayed on this website, whether authored by BPL or others; and the operation of this website, including any warranty of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.
IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CALL YOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE OR YOUR PHYSICIAN.
If you believe you have any other health problem, or if you have any questions regarding your health or a medical condition, you should promptly consult your physician or other healthcare provider. Never disregard medical or professional advice, or delay seeking it, because of something you read on this site or a linked website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice. You should also ask your physician or other healthcare provider to assist you in interpreting any information in this Site or in the linked websites, or in applying the information to your individual case.
Our website includes interactive features that allow users to communicate with us. To read more about Tim Judd click here.